1. These rules apply to all materials that are posted on the website https://www.ukrfreestyle.com
2. All exclusive property and non-property copyrights to the information posted on the site ukrfreestyle.com (https://www.ukrfreestyle.com) belong to the authors of the site and publications, unless otherwise indicated in the text. Information refers to all materials posted on the site – articles, columns, news, blogs, interviews, photos and video materials.
3. The site administration allows free use of the information posted on the site ukrfreestyle.com provided that the source is referenced and not lower than the second paragraph or in any other clear manifestation of the sources of information (a plate, logo or full name of the site) that is visible on the first screen of the device (including including smartphone, tablet, etc.). For print media, reprinting of ukrfreestyle.com site materials is permitted only by prior arrangement and consent of the site administration. For electronic media it is permitted to use the information posted on the website ukrfreestyle.com, subject to a link to the source. Using information means any reproduction, publication, distribution, processing, translation, inclusion of its parts in other works and other methods provided for by the Law of Ukraine “On Copyright and Related Rights”.
4. Any commercial use of information, reproduction of texts or their fragments for the purpose of commercial realization of the right of access to this information is prohibited.
5. In case of violation of any clause of these rules, the website ukrfreestyle.com reserves the right to protect its rights and interests by submitting complaints to law enforcement agencies and statements of claim to the judicial authorities.